What you need to know about the Target data breach and your AGCU VISA Debit Card:
- A number of credit and debit cards used at Target stores between November 27 and December 15 were compromised. AGCU is working with the state of the art VISA Fraud Department to protect your account.
- Watch your account closely for abnormal transactions. The most timely way to monitor your account is to use our online and mobile banking tools. You can also enroll in FREE account alerts within our online banking platform.
- You do not need to contact us at this time unless you see transactions on your account you do not recognize. Fraud monitoring tools are being used to help us recognize unusual spending patterns and ATM usage. We will notify you if the fraud monitoring tools find suspicious activity.
- Please continue to use your AGCU VISA Debit Card. A new card will be sent to you IF we determine it is necessary.
- If you have additional questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com.