Field of Membership
Ready to become a member of AGCU? There are many ways to qualify for membership with the credit union.
As an adherent of an Assemblies of God church:
- Adherents of Assemblies of God churches in the United States of America – Do you consider an AG church your church home?
As an immediate family member of an eligible member:
- Immediate family of an eligible member, such as a spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, first cousin, or legal guardian and includes step, in-law and legally adoptive relationships
As an employee, officer, minister, retiree, or worker of any of said entities:
- General Council of the Assemblies of God, and any church or other entity affiliated with the General Council of the Assemblies of God or with a District Council of the Assemblies of God
- Credentialed ministers of the Assemblies of God
- Retired employees of the General Council of the Assemblies of God
- Assemblies of God World and U.S. Missions
- Convoy of Hope and its employees
As a faculty, staff, student, alumni, and retiree of:
- Faculty, staff, students, alumni and retirees of Assemblies of God institutions of higher learning
As an organization of members and member groups:
- Organizations of members may be included subject to board approval
- Member groups with 250 or less people, approved by the Board
Call (417) 831-4398 and speak to a representative or CLICK HERE and we will contact you!