The Assemblies of God Credit Union (AGCU) is a faith-based credit union and has been affiliated with the Assemblies of God since 1951. Every member of AGCU holds a share of the credit union. With that share comes membership – and more importantly, ownership. The credit union is run by a volunteer Board of Directors – each of whom is a member – elected by its members. Each and every member has a vote.
AGCU is a full-service banking institution. We can provide you with a variety of traditional banking services – from checking accounts to many types of loans.
AGCU is a not-for-profit organization. This means that our primary motive is to serve our members – not just to earn a profit. As a result, we are able to offer great savings rates, low lending rates and minimal fees to our members.
The AGCU field of membership is open to the following persons:
- The General Council of the Assemblies of God, and any church or other entity affiliated with the General Council of the Assemblies of God or with a District Council of the Assemblies of God; and any employee or officer of any said entities
- Faculty, staff, students, alumni and retirees of Assemblies of God institutions of higher learning
- Credentialed ministers of the Assemblies of God
- Retired employees of the General Council of the Assemblies of God
- Adherents of Assemblies of God churches in the states of Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas and Arkansas
- Assemblies of God World and U.S. Missions workers
- Immediate family of an eligible member, such as a spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, first cousin, or legal guardian and includes step, in-law and legally adoptive relationships
- Organizations of members may be included subject to board approval
- Convoy of Hope and its employees
- Member groups with 250 or less people, approved by the Board